No matter what you are going through there are people who desire to walk with you on this journey, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. At Bloom Church, we have small groups called Life Groups that meet all throughout the month that are very helpful in building relationships and community. This is where we learn more about Jesus and how to live a life filled with purpose, freedom and joy. Sometimes though, we all need some extra help and support.
We would love to pray for you. If you need someome to pray with and for you, or to help you discern the best place to find help, please fill out the form below.
Here are a list of trained counsellors, places, websites and organizations that may help you with your current situation. If you need help finding someone that best suits you and your situation please contact a Pastor.
Stephan Bouwer – Counsellor Mth Counselling
John & Carolyn Adams – Counsellors
- Specializes in Addictions, Marriage & Family, Grief and Loss, Guilt & Shame
- John 306-596-4636; Carolyn 306-501-7040
- The following resources offer help to understand the danger of porn, stories from those who have found freedom, and advice for how to protect your marriage and your children from pornography.
- Dealing with Sexual Addiction, Pornography, Adultery for Men and Women
- Online Mentoring and Counselling
- Sexual Addiction, Marriage Counselling, Addictions, Family Counselling, General Counselling
- Dr. Dave Currie 1-604-556-1116
- Rehabilitation for all addictions including sex, drugs, alcohol, lying, stealing, gambling
- 1-866-377-7589 | 1-678-391-5950
- 12 Step Recovery Program for those struggling with addictions
- Tuesday Evenings at 7pm at Gateway Church in Regina, SK.
- Conquer Series – Men gathering regularly to pursue a battle plan for sexual purity
- Cleansing Stream – Helping you become a disciple of Jesus who is free from negative strongholds
- The Genesis Project – Changing destructive behaviors in small groups and/or one‑to‑one
- Harvest City Church in Regina, SK.